I offer the following services (click on each title for details):
Roadmaps for your software development projects. This gives you clarity on what you need and how to get there, saving you time (and therefore money). Even if you outsource the project, a roadmap can help you select a vendor, and help the vendor know what to do.
Advice for your software development teams. I can help you figure out a good set of software development processes, tools, techniques, etc., to help your team quickly write high-quality software that meets the needs of your users.
Training for your software developers. I can teach them how to produce high-quality software, using modern techniques (such as TDD / BDD, Pair Programming, etc.) and a set of key aspects I have figured out over the years. Classes are currently available only in half-day length, but I can expand a class into longer if there is demand.
- A deposit is required before work can be scheduled.
- The rest is due net-20 after invoicing.
- There are late-fees and other penalties for overdue invoices.
- There are credits for early payment, including larger deposits.
- Cancelation or postponement may incur a "time restocking" fee.
If there's anything else you want, that's closely related to my current services, or you have any questions, let's talk about it!