get great results from
software development projects,
whether in-house or out-sourced.
I do this through the following services:
- Project roadmapping. This helps you figure out where your project should lead and how to get there. Even if you outsource the project, a roadmap can help you select a vendor, and help the vendor know what to do.
- Training developers to write high-quality software. This saves you money by needing less rework, fixing, and support, and makes you more money by meeting the needs of your stakeholders better.
- Advising development teams on processes, techniques, and tools. This lets your team work efficiently.
- Developing software myself. I can do this on my own, if you use my roadmapping service first, to let you outsource to someone who understands your needs. I can also work within your team ("staff augmentation"), so I can lead by example, and get a better look at how your team works now, in prep for you using my team advice service.
I do this for companies whose business depends on their software projects, mainly:
- companies whose business is to run their software (such as a SaaS company),
- companies who sell their software as a product, and
- companies who write software for others (such as consultancies, agencies, etc.).
If you have software project ideas you're not sure how to proceed on, developers who produce low-quality software, development processes that just don't work for you, or not enough staff to keep up adding features or fixing bugs, and you fit one of these three categories, or maybe you're just not sure, then let The Codosaurus help!
Since I'm just now adding services other than development, they are temporarily on a HALF-OFF INTRODUCTORY SALE! See the Services section for details.