I help companies write better software faster.
(Mainly established American SaaS companies, but also occasional others. See the Clients page for details.)
Do you have:
- software projects you’re not sure how to proceed on,
- developers who produce low-quality software,
- inefficient development processes,
- questions on how your code could be improved, or
- a need for some extra help to Get Stuff Done?
- (Or maybe a conference or podcast, in need of speakers or guests?)
If so, then let The Codosaurus help! I provide the following services:
Roadmapping your projects to figure out how to get where you want to go, and some shortcuts and speedbumps.
Advising your development teams on tools, techniques, processes, etc. to help them work efficiently.
Training your developers how to write better software faster, saving money on rework, fixing, and support.
Reviewing your (Ruby) code to help make it more understandable, maintainable, efficient, idiomatic, etc.
And I speak at conferences and on podcasts.