write better software faster.
I do this through the following services:
- Roadmapping your projects to figure out how to get where you want to go, and some shortcuts and speedbumps.
- Advising your development teams on tools, techniques, processes, etc. to help them work efficiently.
- Training your developers how to write better software faster, saving money on rework, fixing, and support.
- Reviewing your (Ruby) code to help make it more understandable, maintainable, efficient, idiomatic, etc.
- Writing software for a fixed price after roadmapping, as staff-aug as part of team advice, or just to help you get it done.
If you have software projects you're not sure how to proceed on, developers who produce low-quality software, inefficient development processes, or questions on how your code could be improved, then let The Codosaurus help!